We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

ASP NumericTextbox - buggy?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

46096 Jul 5,2006 07:38 PM Jul 6,2006 06:14 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: Tools
Eric Braun
Asked On July 5, 2006 07:38 PM

I''m trying to use a NumericTextBox in an ASP.NET 2.0 form. I have it set for DecimalDigits = 0, MinValue=0, MaxValue=11 yet if the user types a ''4'' into the box (instead of using the up/dn control) the control puts a ''44'' into the window. Bug? Anyone know why this is and what the workaround is? Also, is there a way to disable allowing the user to type in thus forcing them to use the up/dn control portion only? Thanks

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 6, 2006 06:14 AM

Hi Eric, I tried setting the properties for NumericTextBox as you have said, but was unable to reproduce the issue. Could you please send the steps or a sample for the same?. There is no option stopping users from entering values through keyboard. Thanks and Regards Sharmila

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;