We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Text link from a row in a table

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

46067 Jul 5,2006 08:31 AM Jul 5,2006 08:36 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: PDF
Liat
Asked On July 5, 2006 08:31 AM

Hello! Is there a way to set a text link from each row in a table to a known place in the document? What i need actually, is the location of each row in the table (the table is with row AutoHeight and spans over several pages). Thanks Liat

Ajish [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 5, 2006 08:36 PM

Hi Liat, I am not sure if I understand your requirements right. 1) If you need to create table row cell data with links. It is not currently possible. I have created a Feature request regarding this issue. Please track the status of this issue form the following link http://www.syncfusion.com/support/features/pdf/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=1052 2) If you need to create hyperlinks to point to a specific table row it is possible only by calculating the table row position. I am looking into this issue. I will send you an update soon. Thanks, Ajish.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;