We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Determining if a grid row is visible

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

46032 Jul 4,2006 09:30 AM Jul 26,2006 03:24 PM Windows Forms 5
Tags: GridControl
Ken Law
Asked On July 4, 2006 09:30 AM

I''m trying to determine if a particular row in a virtual grid is visible or is scrolled out of view. I tried using GridControl.GetRowHidden(index) but this must be for some other purpose. How can I check if a row is scrolled out of view using its index? I''m using 3.2.1.0. Thanks.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 4, 2006 11:10 AM

Hi Ken, To determine the row visiblity in a grid , you need to use the ViewLayout.VisibleCellsRange collection. Here is a code snippet. bool IsVisible = this.gridControl1.ViewLayout.VisibleCellsRange.IntersectsWith(GridRangeInfo.Row(2)); Console.WriteLine( Isvisible); Let me know if this helps. Best Regards, Haneef

Ken Law
Replied On July 9, 2006 08:03 AM

Heneef, That worked perfectly - Thanks. I have another question. By default the row header in my virtual grid is frozen (i.e. does not scroll). Is there an easy was to change this so the row header scrolls vertically like all the other cells? Thanks, Ken

Ken Law
Replied On July 9, 2006 08:08 AM

Haneef, Oops - I meant to ask how do you set the column header so it is not frozen and is allowed to scroll vertically along with the other cells in the grid. Thanks, Ken

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 10, 2006 11:52 AM

Hi Ken, Please refer this form thread for more details. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=34750 Let me know if this helps. Best Regards, Haneef

Ken Law
Replied On July 26, 2006 03:24 PM

Thanks Haneef - that''s just what I needed.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;