We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Paging Problem with Grid Control

Hi, How can i disable paging in grid control. As i cant see any property for EnablePaging or Paging(True / False), where as in place of this we are directly having property as PageSize. So unless we are setting for paging property how can it have pagesize. So if in case of user dont want to have any paging functionality how he will achive this. Regards, Manoj Singh

1 Reply

RA Ramu Syncfusion Team June 30, 2006 05:03 PM UTC

Hi Manoj, In order to remove paging you can set the page size property to numeric value 0 for the grid grouping control. To set the paging for grid grouping control you can set the page size with a numeric value so that n-2 records will be displayed on the page of the grid. The page size can also be set through code [C#] //To remove the paging in grid grouping control. this.GridGroupingControl1.PageSize=0; Let me know if you have any questions. Regards, Ramu.K

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon