We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

RTF to HTML

Hi I need to convert text,which might be in any language and images into HTML format, could anybody help me??????

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 6, 2006 12:37 PM UTC

Hi Siva, Our apologies for the delayed response. I have attached a sample that illustrates how to convert text in any language into HTML format. Let me know if this meets your requirements. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Ebenezer.P

Html.zip

AS Anna Srinivasan November 7, 2006 08:45 AM UTC

As sample is provided for converting the text to HTML format, can you provide some sample to convert the text to RTF format?????

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 7, 2006 12:29 PM UTC

Hi Anna,

I have attached a sample that illustrates how to convert text in any language to Rich Text Format in this link below.
sample
Please let me know if this meets your requirements.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Manohari.R

AS Anna Srinivasan November 8, 2006 05:52 AM UTC

Dear Manohari,

Thanks for your quick response. I am working with the sample provided and update you the result.

Before that i just explain my requirement, so that you can help me out in detail.

Is there a way to copy/past outside a grid(Multiple columns) where the cell formatting is retained i.e. copy from the grid to the clipboard, then paste into a Word doc so that the font and text positions are retained.

when user selects specific area and copies( ctrl+c) and then paste to any editor(word,notepad..), we need the format of the copied data to be retained. so we thought of a approach, where after the user copies the data(ctrl+c), we try to change the format of the data copied to the clipboard to RTF so that the format will be retained.

Please let me know your suggestions and the ways to do it.Expecting your reply.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 10, 2006 09:51 AM UTC

Hi Anna,

Please refer to the below forum thread for more details.
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/Forums/message.aspx?&MessageID=8341

Best Regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon