We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

writing more than one pdf docs with the same PDFDocument object

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

45858 Jun 29,2006 10:22 AM Jul 3,2006 01:17 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: PDF
Liat
Asked On June 29, 2006 10:22 AM

Hello! Is there a way to do that? I tried to remove all the pages but after that, the PDFDocument doesn''t seem to be able to draw anything (after saving, the pdf doc is empty). Thanks Liat

Ajish [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 30, 2006 11:06 AM

Hi Liat, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Can you please clarify your requirements, Do you need to remove all pages of the pdf document and then add some new contents to the pdf. Here is a sample for doing this: Sample.zip Please take a look and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Ajish.

Liat
Replied On July 2, 2006 02:35 AM

Hi Ajish I added the line: pdfDoc.Save("Sample1.pdf"); before the removal of the page in your sample. My purpose is to create more than one saved documents with the same PDFDocument object. After adding this line and run the program, the second document - "Sample.pdf" is empty. Thanks, Liat

Ajish [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 3, 2006 01:17 AM

Hi Liat, Sorry for the inconvenience, I was able to reproduce the issue. I have created a bug report regarding this and you can track the status of the issue from the following link. http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/pdf/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=2317 Please take a look and let me know if you any questions. Thanks, Ajish.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;