We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

GridGroupingControl - GroupSortOrder

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

45661 Jun 26,2006 03:52 PM Jun 26,2006 04:31 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Clive Hill
Asked On June 26, 2006 03:52 PM

Hi, I am not displaying my group drop area, and therefore cannot double click on this to change the direction of the group sorting. How can I change this programmatically from ascending to descending? There didn''t seem to be an obvious property for this. Thanks.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 26, 2006 04:31 PM

Hi Vito, you need to use the TableDescriptor.GroupedColumns collection for adding the new group with sort direction/ changing the existing group sort direction. Here is a code snippet. //For adding the Group with sort direction. this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.GroupedColumns.Add("parentID",ListSortDirection.Descending); //For changing the Sort Direction of the Existing Group. this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.GroupedColumns["parentID"].SortDirection = ListSortDirection.Ascending; Let me know if this helps. Best Regards, Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;