We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

How to Remove

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

45628 Jun 26,2006 07:06 AM Jun 29,2006 03:50 AM Windows Forms 4
Tags: GridControl
Ravichandran
Asked On June 26, 2006 07:06 AM

Hi, I am setting the Tag peropery as Ascending while sorting this[0, ((SortableColumn)sortingColumns[colIndex]).Column].Tag = ListSortDirection.Ascending; But I want to remove the Tag while clearing the soring. Let me know how to clear the tag thanks RRC

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 26, 2006 12:57 PM

Hi Ravi, Try setting the Tag property to Null. Here is a code snippet. this[0, ((SortableColumn)sortingColumns[colIndex]).Column].Tag = null; Please let me know if this helps. Regards, Haneef

Ravichandran
Replied On June 27, 2006 05:10 AM

Haneef, Actuall i tried that one it didt assign null to Tag that why I posted this query here. Pls let me knwo if anyohter way to assign null value to Tag property. Thanks Ravi >Hi Ravi, > >Try setting the Tag property to Null. Here is a code snippet. > >this[0, ((SortableColumn)sortingColumns[colIndex]).Column].Tag = null; > >Please let me know if this helps. >Regards, >Haneef

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 27, 2006 01:44 PM

Hi Ravi, For GridControl: The attached sample shows you how to clear the sort direction in your grid. It also has a code that clears the sorting of the grid control. Please refer to the attachement for more details. Here is a sample. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/sortColumnHeader_c211ad31.zip For DataBoundGrid: Try setting the DefaultView.Sort of the underlying datasource in a grid to string.Empty. Here is a code snippet DataTable dt = this.gridDataBoundGrid1.DataSource as DataTable; dt.DefaultView.Sort = ""; this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Refresh(); Let me know if this helps. Best Regards, Haneef

Ravichandran
Replied On June 29, 2006 03:50 AM

Thanks Haneef. >Hi Ravi, > >For GridControl: > >The attached sample shows you how to clear the sort direction in your grid. It also has a code that clears the sorting of the grid control. Please refer to the attachement for more details. > >Here is a sample. >http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/sortColumnHeader_c211ad31.zip > >For DataBoundGrid: > >Try setting the DefaultView.Sort of the underlying datasource in a grid to string.Empty. Here is a code snippet > >DataTable dt = this.gridDataBoundGrid1.DataSource as DataTable; >dt.DefaultView.Sort = ""; >this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Refresh(); > >Let me know if this helps. >Best Regards, >Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;