We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

GridGroupingControl - How to make empty row appear at the end of the group section

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

45569 Jun 23,2006 03:38 PM UTC Jun 23,2006 08:56 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
Clive Hill
Asked On June 23, 2006 03:38 PM UTC

I have a GridGroupingControl, divided into sections. How can I not have an empty row under the main row? Also, I want to put the empty row in the individual grouped sections as the last row rather than first row. Is that possible? (I don''t have access to the samples because the key doesn''t work for the installation fromt he web.)

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 23, 2006 08:56 PM UTC

Hi Vito, Here is a sample which demonstrates the required behaviour. This can be achieved by deriving the custom engine and adding the extra section after the group records. Kindly refer to the sample for more details. Sample : ExtraRow_GridGroupingControl Best regards, Madhan

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;