We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

text and table elignment

I am trying to write pdf document in hebrew. Is there any way to align text and tables to the right side of the document? the temporary solution i found for table is: SizeF tableSize = table.Publish( new PointF( 0, 0 ),dummyDoc.Pages[0]); table.Publish( new PointF(m_oPDFDoc.LastPage.DrawingWidth-tableSize.Width, 0 ),m_oPDFDoc.Pages[0]); and for text: SizeF sizeOfStringOne = pdfDoc.Graphics.MeasureString(str,pdfFont); firstPage.Graphics.DrawText(m_oPDFDoc.LastPage.DrawingWidth-sizeOfStringOne.Width,0,"אבגדהוזחט",pdfFont,gs); in addition, for tables i have to enter the columns and data in reverse.. is there a nicer way to deal with hebrew? thanks! liat

1 Reply

AJ Ajish Syncfusion Team June 22, 2006 09:09 AM UTC

Hi Liat, We do have options for setting table cell values. Here is the code to set textalignment property of table cell. table.Rows[0].Cells[0].Style.TextAlignment = TextAlignment.Right; and here is sample for your reference which draws hebrew text:Sample However currently it is not possible for setting RightToLeft Language property for table cell data. I will consult with the development team regarding it and send you an update as soon as possible. Thanks, Ajish.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon