We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Maintaining State of Dropdown controls

Hi, I have query related to maintaining state in different postbacks for Dropdonw control(ajax). For example :- I have three dropdown control in my web page, all are dependent on each other. On select of 1st, 2nd will populate and on select of 2nd the 3rd dropdown will populate. Now I have processed my page and going to some other web page and again I am coming back to same page where all these dropdowns were there. So what I am looking is all the dropdown should have same values selected as I had left it. so my question is. 1>Can I have multiple dropdowns which will be interdependent on each others selection?? 2>Can I maintain States of these dropdowns selection in different postback?? As maintaing state is problem with other third party controls like "Component Art & ATLAS". please help me.. thanks & regards, manoj singh.

1 Reply

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team June 22, 2006 05:37 AM UTC

Hi Manoj, We request you to follow up with tools web team regarding this at the following link. http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/message.aspx?MessageID=45492 Thanks, Anu.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon