We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

how we can set tooltip on cell button

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

45399 Jun 20,2006 01:31 AM Jun 22,2006 02:13 PM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
Vinay Patel
Asked On June 20, 2006 01:31 AM

how we can set tooltip text only on cell button

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 20, 2006 11:14 AM

Hi Vinay, Try this code to set the cellTooltip for button cell type. Here is a code snippet. private void gridControl1_QueryCellInfo(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridQueryCellInfoEventArgs e) { if(e.Style.CellType == "PushButton" ) { e.Style.CellTipText = " This is Button Cell Type"; } } Let me know if this helps. Best Regards, Haneef

Vinay Patel
Replied On June 21, 2006 05:17 AM

hi hanif actually i am having griddataboundgrid and i m using one seprte class to create stylish button that button reference i m taking on the grid column , that only button i want tool tip not on the whole cell of the grid column >Hi Vinay, > >Try this code to set the cellTooltip for button cell type. Here is a code snippet. > >private void gridControl1_QueryCellInfo(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridQueryCellInfoEventArgs e) >{ > if(e.Style.CellType == "PushButton" ) > { > e.Style.CellTipText = " This is Button Cell Type"; > } >} > >Let me know if this helps. >Best Regards, >Haneef

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 22, 2006 02:13 PM

Hi Vinay, Please refer to the forum thread for more details. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=45518 Thanks for your patience. Best Regards, Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;