We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

how we can set tooltip on cell button

how we can set tooltip text only on cell button

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 20, 2006 03:14 PM UTC

Hi Vinay, Try this code to set the cellTooltip for button cell type. Here is a code snippet. private void gridControl1_QueryCellInfo(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridQueryCellInfoEventArgs e) { if(e.Style.CellType == "PushButton" ) { e.Style.CellTipText = " This is Button Cell Type"; } } Let me know if this helps. Best Regards, Haneef

VP Vinay Patel June 21, 2006 09:17 AM UTC

hi hanif actually i am having griddataboundgrid and i m using one seprte class to create stylish button that button reference i m taking on the grid column , that only button i want tool tip not on the whole cell of the grid column >Hi Vinay, > >Try this code to set the cellTooltip for button cell type. Here is a code snippet. > >private void gridControl1_QueryCellInfo(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridQueryCellInfoEventArgs e) >{ > if(e.Style.CellType == "PushButton" ) > { > e.Style.CellTipText = " This is Button Cell Type"; > } >} > >Let me know if this helps. >Best Regards, >Haneef

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 22, 2006 06:13 PM UTC

Hi Vinay, Please refer to the forum thread for more details. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=45518 Thanks for your patience. Best Regards, Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon