We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

ChartFormatAxisLabel

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

45394 Jun 20,2006 02:05 AM UTC Aug 8,2006 07:38 AM UTC Windows Forms 7
Tags: Chart
dms
Asked On June 20, 2006 02:05 AM UTC

Hi, Is it possible to change the font of the X-Axis labels using ChartFormatAxisLabel event handler. Regards, dms

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 20, 2006 09:33 AM UTC

Hi, Changing the Axis labels font using ChartFormatAxisLabel event handler is not possible now. The axes labels are drawn in the color of the ChartAxis.ForeColor and use the ChartAxis.Font font. Your requirement appears to be a useful enhancement to the ChartControl and I will submit a feature request for adding the ability to specify the size, color, font name and styles for each of the labels. Thank you for using Syncfusion Essential Chart. Regards, F.Rashidha

dms
Replied On June 20, 2006 04:44 PM UTC

Hi, Changing the Axis fore color and font will change for all the labels. We want to change the font/color of the labels based on some condition. When can we get the patch. Do you have any tentative date for this. thanks, dms >Hi, > >Changing the Axis labels font using ChartFormatAxisLabel event handler is not possible now. The axes labels are drawn in the color of the ChartAxis.ForeColor and use the ChartAxis.Font font. > >Your requirement appears to be a useful enhancement to the ChartControl and I will submit a feature request for adding the ability to specify the size, color, font name and styles for each of the labels. > >Thank you for using Syncfusion Essential Chart. > >Regards, >F.Rashidha

Replied On June 21, 2006 01:49 PM UTC

Hi, Please have a look at the attached sample which illustrates Conditionally change the Primary X-Axis Labels font/color and do let us know if this helps. Thanks for using syncfusion product. Regards, F.Rashidha

HighlightingLabels.zip

Replied On July 17, 2006 01:50 PM UTC

Hi, Changing the font size, color in ChartFormatAxisLabel event handler is necessary for our application. Is this feature available now. Please let me know. Thanks, dms >Hi, > >Changing the Axis labels font using ChartFormatAxisLabel event handler is not possible now. The axes labels are drawn in the color of the ChartAxis.ForeColor and use the ChartAxis.Font font. > >Your requirement appears to be a useful enhancement to the ChartControl and I will submit a feature request for adding the ability to specify the size, color, font name and styles for each of the labels. > >Thank you for using Syncfusion Essential Chart. > >Regards, >F.Rashidha

Replied On July 18, 2006 06:02 AM UTC

Hi dms, I am afraid that this feature is not currently supported by Essential chart. We will update you as soon as possible once this feature is implemented. Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Jaya

Replied On July 27, 2006 09:01 AM UTC

Do you have any update on this.

>
>Hi dms,
>
>I am afraid that this feature is not currently supported by Essential chart. We will update you as soon as possible once this feature is implemented.
>
>Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.
>
>Regards,
>
>Jaya

Replied On August 8, 2006 07:38 AM UTC

Hi dms,

We apologize very much for the delay in updating you. We created a feature request #1135 on this regard with topmost priority and the patch will be available within this week. I kindly request you to check the status of the same in the following link

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/features/chart/Default.aspx

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Jaya

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;