We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Double click / single click

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

4538 May 18,2003 05:52 AM May 18,2003 09:11 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
Ramu
Asked On May 18, 2003 05:52 AM

Hi, I am having GDBG. I have set singleclick as grid sort behaviour. when the user double clicks on any of the row, i open a edit window for that row. but when the user double clicks on the header row the GDBG is sorting as well as triggering the edit event (opening the edit window). how to block opening the edit window when the user doubleclicks on header row. I checked for grid.currentcell.rowindex and its giving me the last selected row index. Thanks in Advance. Ram

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 18, 2003 07:25 AM

If you are using the CellDoubleClick to open up your edit window, then you can check e.RowIndex to get the row that was double clicked.

Ramu
Replied On May 18, 2003 09:11 AM

Thx clay Ram > If you are using the CellDoubleClick to open up your edit window, then you can check e.RowIndex to get the row that was double clicked.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;