We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Click event not firing for chechboxes updated via code

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

45326 Jun 16,2006 05:29 PM Jun 19,2006 01:10 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
john
Asked On June 16, 2006 05:29 PM

So i''ve got a grid, where all cells in col 1 are check boxes. I''ve got an event registered to get called when a checkbox is checked, and this works fine. But when I programaticaly update the checked value of a cell''s checkbox, the event doesnt file (a stand alone checkbox control would file the event). I have to call the checked event handler myself, passing in a made up GridCellClickEventArgs instance. Am I just missing something? I''d like the registered event to fire automatically when i programaticaly update the checkbox''s checked value.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 19, 2006 01:10 PM

Hi John, The CheckBoxClick event get fired only when the user clicks inside a CheckBox cell to change the value. You can try the gridControl1.CellsChanged/ CellsChanging event which will get fired when the content of a range of cells(even for a cell) is changed. Regards, Calvin.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;