We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Click event not firing for chechboxes updated via code

So i''ve got a grid, where all cells in col 1 are check boxes. I''ve got an event registered to get called when a checkbox is checked, and this works fine. But when I programaticaly update the checked value of a cell''s checkbox, the event doesnt file (a stand alone checkbox control would file the event). I have to call the checked event handler myself, passing in a made up GridCellClickEventArgs instance. Am I just missing something? I''d like the registered event to fire automatically when i programaticaly update the checkbox''s checked value.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 19, 2006 05:10 PM UTC

Hi John, The CheckBoxClick event get fired only when the user clicks inside a CheckBox cell to change the value. You can try the gridControl1.CellsChanged/ CellsChanging event which will get fired when the content of a range of cells(even for a cell) is changed. Regards, Calvin.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon