We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

De-select a link

Hi, I have various nodes linked together. The last node I programatically link is selected (even thoug I created all links using linkcmd.Link.EditStyle.AllowSelect = false;) How can I remove the selection programatically? If I click on the diagram the selection disappears. Please note I want to remove the selection, not delete the link. Thanks in advance. Nick

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 22, 2006 11:06 AM UTC

Hi Nick, If your intention is to clear the selection of a link,then you can go with this by clearing the node from the Diagram.Selectionlist .Please look into the following small code snippet. // Check if the selected node is a Link if(this.diagram1.Controller.SelectionList.First is Link ) { this.diagram1.SelectionList.Clear(); this.diagram1.Controller.Model.UpdateViews(); } Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion.Please let me know if this helps you. Regards, Praveena.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon