We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

De-select a link

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

45317 Jun 16,2006 02:46 PM UTC Jun 22,2006 11:06 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: Diagram
Nick Gardner
Asked On June 16, 2006 02:46 PM UTC

Hi, I have various nodes linked together. The last node I programatically link is selected (even thoug I created all links using linkcmd.Link.EditStyle.AllowSelect = false;) How can I remove the selection programatically? If I click on the diagram the selection disappears. Please note I want to remove the selection, not delete the link. Thanks in advance. Nick

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 22, 2006 11:06 AM UTC

Hi Nick, If your intention is to clear the selection of a link,then you can go with this by clearing the node from the Diagram.Selectionlist .Please look into the following small code snippet. // Check if the selected node is a Link if(this.diagram1.Controller.SelectionList.First is Link ) { this.diagram1.SelectionList.Clear(); this.diagram1.Controller.Model.UpdateViews(); } Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion.Please let me know if this helps you. Regards, Praveena.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;