We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

White blob in XP Toolbar

Take a look at the following image: http://temp.codefanatic.com/20030516/whiteblob.jpg It's a snapshot of my application. Notice the SyncFusion XPToolbar at the top. See the little white-blobs next to the "refresh" button and the "forward" button? This appears to be a painting bug. It doesn't show up on Windows XP, but DOES show up on Windows 2000. That's why I didn't catch it sooner -- I do all of my development on an XP machine. This painting bug can be reproduced consistently on W2K machines. This bug was not introduced in 1.6.0.2. It occurred in 1.5.2.0 as well.

3 Replies

PS Prakash S Syncfusion Team May 21, 2003 12:41 PM UTC

David, I tried checking out this issue by running some of the Essential Tools samples on a Win2K machine, but failed to see any painting issues. I am surprised that the painting glitch occurs only on certain images and is not uniform to the entire toolbar. Please send us a sample that shows the problem and we will look into it. Prakash Syncfusion

TA Thomas A. Anderson, Program Writer May 21, 2003 07:07 PM UTC

This works, thank you.

TA Thomas A. Anderson, Program Writer May 21, 2003 07:10 PM UTC

Sorry, I responded to the wrong thread. I believe the problem is with my images. There was a slight color discrepancy in my images. The discrepancy was barely visible to the naked eye in an image viewer. The discrepancy was totally invisible in XP, but VERY visible in Win2000. I'm not sure why... but after cleaning the image, the white blob is now gone. Thanks. David

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon