We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ButtonAdv with transparent gif

Hi - I am trying to make an image button - use ButtonAdv with a transparent gif as the Image. I am using ImageList and setting ImageIndex. When I hover over the button, a grey shading appears around the gif to the boundary of the button control. Can I disable that somehow? Please see attached image for depiction of the button in regular and hover state. Thanks. -Will

imagebutton.zip

7 Replies

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team June 14, 2006 12:29 PM UTC

Hi Will, I doubt whether it is possible to get the transparency to work with the hover options.Have you tried using icons instead of gif for the images? Thanks, Anu.

WO Will O'Brien June 14, 2006 04:49 PM UTC

Hi Anu - I initially tried with *.ico and found the same result. Do you have an example I could look at to have this behavior? What I would like is a circular image button that does not have a shaded rectangular border when I hover. Thanks. -Will

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team June 15, 2006 08:45 AM UTC

Hi Will, It would be appreciable if you can send me the transparent gif image that you have used. Thanks, Anu.

WO Will O'Brien June 15, 2006 07:42 PM UTC

Hi Anu - Attached are *.ico and *.gif files. Can you use these in a prototype please? Thanks. -Will

panel_rolldown_hover.zip

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team June 16, 2006 01:46 PM UTC

Hi Will, I checked this in a sample.But I could not reproduce the issue that you have mentioned here.Are you trying to make the button also circular in shape? Thanks, Anu.

WO Will O'Brien June 16, 2006 04:42 PM UTC

Can you provide the code for the sample please?

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team June 19, 2006 12:31 PM UTC

Hi Will, I am not sure whether this is what you are trying for.Please have a look at the following sample. button_image.zip It would be appreciable if you can modify this sample inorder to show us the issue. Thanks, Anu.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon