We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Unbound table

Hi there If I have a really big data table that I want to convert to PDF. I want to create unbound table and define column''s and row''s names and each cell to populate from DataSet. It shold looks like matrix. Is it possible to do that? Thanks in advance, Vadim

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 15, 2006 08:45 AM UTC

Hi Vadim, Thank you for your interest in Essential PDF. 1) It is possible to import a large table from a dataset into a pdf document with column headers. Here is a sample for your reference: NorthWindReport.zip and here is the code to import Data Table. //Create a new PDF Table ITable table = pdfDoc.CreateTable(); //Importing a DataTable table.ImportDataTable(dsNorthWind.Tables[0],true); 2) Currently it is not possible to have row headers. However I will consult regarding this to the development team and send you an update as soon as possible. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks, Ajish.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon