We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

XPToolBar

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

45157 Jun 13,2006 01:07 PM UTC Jun 19,2006 11:14 AM UTC WinForms 3
Tags: Tools
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On June 13, 2006 01:07 PM UTC

Hi, With version 4.1.0.62 the text of an item of a XPToolBar is drawn in white on mouse hovering. In previous versions the text of a bar item only turned white when the item was clicked. Am I missing something? Regards, Wolfgang

J.Nagarajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 13, 2006 02:34 PM UTC

Hi Wolfgang, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. This is a known issue in v.4.1.0.62 which has been fixed in v.4.1.0.64 and our later releases. Defect #1682 - Selected BarItem''s TextColor looks white in color when mouse hovers over it. If possible, please to upgrade to v.4.2.(latest release) and it is available in the following link: http://www2.syncfusion.com/Installs/v4.2.0.37/syncfusionessentialstudiosetup.exe UnlockKey : Please contact our sales team(salessupport@syncfusion.com) to get an unlock key for this version. Otherwise if you need a patch v4.1.0.64 for this fix, please create a direct trac incident regarding this forum. I will update you with the download link. As a workaround, you can set the following code after InitializeComponent. Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.MenuColors.SelTextColor = Color.Black; Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for using Essential Tools. Thanks, Nagaraj

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 17, 2006 03:08 PM UTC

Hi Nagaraj, For now explicitly setting the ''SelTextColor'' works for me. Thank you. Another question regaring the XPToolBar: How can I make the toolbar non-wrappable? Regards, Wolfgang

J.Nagarajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 19, 2006 11:14 AM UTC

Hi Wolfgang, A bool property "ShowChevron" has been added for this purpose.You have to set "ShowChevron" property of XPToolBar to false,You can make the XPToolBar as non-wrappable. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you, J.Nagaraj

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;