We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Add TextBox to a PDF Form

Hello, I have an existing table with a total. I want to add a TextBox. First, how can I center text on my new TextBox? Second, how can I apply a format to my TextBox (for example, if I write 1, my TextBox.Text is $1.00 but my TextBox.Text keep 1 on edit)? Third, why doc.Form.Fields["finExerciceInit211"].Style is null? Fourth, how can I change total formula to integrate my new TextBox?

12254-02-20.zip

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 15, 2006 12:40 PM UTC

Hi Mezil, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We are looking into this issue. I will send you an update regarding it as soon as possible. Thanks, Ajish. >Hello, >I have an existing table with a total. >I want to add a TextBox. >First, how can I center text on my new TextBox? >Second, how can I apply a format to my TextBox (for example, if I write 1, my TextBox.Text is $1.00 but my TextBox.Text keep 1 on edit)? >Third, why >doc.Form.Fields["finExerciceInit211"].Style is null? >Fourth, how can I change total formula to integrate my new TextBox? >

12254-02-20.zip

MM Mattieu Mezil June 16, 2006 08:34 AM UTC

Thanks. M. MEZIL >Hi Mezil, > >Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We are looking into this issue. I will send you an update regarding it as soon as possible. > >Thanks, >Ajish. > >>Hello, >>I have an existing table with a total. >>I want to add a TextBox. >>First, how can I center text on my new TextBox? >>Second, how can I apply a format to my TextBox (for example, if I write 1, my TextBox.Text is $1.00 but my TextBox.Text keep 1 on edit)? >>Third, why >>doc.Form.Fields["finExerciceInit211"].Style is null? >>Fourth, how can I change total formula to integrate my new TextBox? >>

12254-02-20.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon