We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

label click

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

45040 Jun 8,2006 09:10 PM Jun 16,2006 09:20 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Chart
dms
Asked On June 8, 2006 09:10 PM

Hi, Is it possible to get a label click event when you click on labels to get the corresponding series. This would be useful when we have very small bar which can''t be detected when click on the bar. using the label click, could get the bar to select the small series. Thanks, dms

Geetha M [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 9, 2006 05:28 AM

Hi, I am afraid that this feature is not currently supported by Essential Chart. I have logged a feature request on this regard with id #994. You can track the status of the same in the following link: http://www.syncfusion.com/support/features/chart/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=994 Thanks for your continued interest to Syncfusion products. Regards, Geetha

dms
Replied On June 16, 2006 09:20 PM

Hi, We are looking for this label click event. Could you please let us know when we can get the patch for this. Is there any work around for this. Thanks, dms >Hi, > >I am afraid that this feature is not currently supported by Essential Chart. I have logged a feature request on this regard with id #994. You can track the status of the same in the following link: > >http://www.syncfusion.com/support/features/chart/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=994 > >Thanks for your continued interest to Syncfusion products. > >Regards, >Geetha

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;