We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Docking control double click

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

45039 Jun 8,2006 08:40 PM Jul 12,2006 02:04 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Tools
Raymond Gunawan
Asked On June 8, 2006 08:40 PM

I like how you can double click on a floating control and the control is docked. How can I emulate that programmatically? Thanks. Raymond.

Joy K George [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 9, 2006 12:01 AM

Hi Raymond, You could emulate the double click on floating form using the below code snippet. private void button1_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { DockHost dh=panel1.Parent as DockHost; if(dh.Parent is FloatingForm ){ Point p= dh.PointToScreen(dh.TitleBar.CaptionRect.Location ); FloatingForm ff=dh.Parent as FloatingForm; ff.HandleDoubleClick(p ); } } Here is the sample which implements this code. Please go through it and let me know, if you have any queries regarding this. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Joy

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 12, 2006 02:04 PM

Thank you very much Joy! That worked perfectly

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;