We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Insert rich text format (RTF)

Hi! How can I add RTF into the Word document? Right now, I am using paragraph.AppendText and all the RTF codes show up in the Word document. Can you help, please? Thanks, Elsa

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 9, 2006 07:27 AM UTC

Hi Eric, Sorry for the inconvenience. Currently we do not have support for converting RTF document to Ms Word Document. However I have created a feature request regarding this issue. Please track the status of the issue from this link Feature #970 . Thanks, Prabhu. >Hi! How can I add RTF into the Word document? Right now, I am using paragraph.AppendText and all the RTF codes show up in the Word document. Can you help, please? > >Thanks, > >Elsa

EC Elsa C. Wood June 9, 2006 06:21 PM UTC

Can I add HTML instead, or would it be the same issue?

EC Elsa C. Wood June 9, 2006 06:23 PM UTC

Can I add HTML instead, or would it be the same issue?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 9, 2006 06:32 PM UTC

Hi Elsa, Currently Inserting HTML is not supported but we are already working on it and it should be available much sooner than Insert RTF. I will update this thread on monday with an accurate estimation for Insert HTML implementation. Best regards, Stephen. >Can I add HTML instead, or would it be the same issue?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon