We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Performance Questions

Would you be able to tell me the known diagram limitations as far as largest diagram size (bounds size) and the largest number of symbols on a diagram? I realize that these may be influenced by the specs of the machine they are running on but we would like to know if there are any known limitations that you have experienced in your testing. Basically, any benchmarks that you might be willing to share. We want to use this suite in a new application and would like to know what, if any, limitations as far as performance we should know about first. Thanks

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 4, 2006 12:10 PM UTC

Hi Shaun Haapala, We regret for this delayed response. The Essential Diagram implementation, in itself, should not pose any performance issues as it does a very efficient job of maximizing the performance potential of the GDI+ library. Though we have introduced several other performance related optimizations with the latest release (V4.2.0.37) of Essential Diagram,the diagram application takes some time( 2 to 3 seconds) to load large diagram files which has more than 200 symbols mainly in VS2005 environment. And we are working on improving the performance with high priority and will do our best to get done with this at the earliest possible. However I would advise you that please test this scenario using the latest version of the product and please let us know if you run into any problems. You can get the details to download version V4.2.0.37 from the link-http://www.syncfusion.com/Downloads/latestversion.aspx Best Regards, Meera.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon