We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Use headings

Hi! How can I apply headings to text? I am using a template that has all the headings and fonts attached to them and I just want to use them. Is this possible? Thanks!

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 9, 2006 02:25 PM UTC

Hi Elsa, 1. Currently we do not have an API for setting built-in document paragraph heading styles. I have created a feature request regarding this issue. Please track the status of this issue from the following link Feature #995. Sorry for the inconvenience. 2. However, we have a support for adding custom styles and formatting to the existing template document and we can use these styles to any paragraphs from the document. Here is a sample for your reference. Please take a look for this sample and let me know if you need any other assistance. Thanks, Prabhu. >Hi! How can I apply headings to text? I am using a template that has all the headings and fonts attached to them and I just want to use them. Is this possible? > >Thanks!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon