We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

LinkTool

Hi! I created a custom symbol with 2 ports. Now I activated the LinkTool. Normal behavior (s. Samples provided): - click first Node - click second node - (LinkTool seems to be deactivate then?) - A new Link is created. In my app.: - click first node - click second node - nothing happens I still can click a lot of point inside the diagram. But no Links are created. In the samplecode I can find nothing but the Activation of the LinkTool.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 4, 2006 12:00 PM UTC

Hi Falk, We regret for the delayed responses. As per the update I have provided you in DT incident # 26277, in our latest version, the diagram history manager now does not allow another action ( removing a link ) to proceed when an action is being handled ( The link action is considered only after the event handler returns ).That is why the RemoveNodesCmd action is not executed. The issue has been fixed internally and the next release of the product will include this fix. Thank you for your patience. Regards, Praveena.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon