We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

System.IO.StreamReader

Is it possible to use System.IO.StreamReader to read from a PDFLogicDocument created within an ASPX page to add to a PDFDocument within the same ASPX page?

2 Replies

AJ Ajish Syncfusion Team June 8, 2006 02:57 PM UTC

Hi, Thank you for your interest in Essential PDF. I am not sure if I understand your requirement right. However if you are trying to save a pdf document to stream in Flow model [PDFLogicDocument], create another pdf document using Grid model [PDFDocument] and then merge this two files from stream in the same aspx file then it is possible with Essential PDF. Here is sample which does the above: MergeDocuments.zip Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks, Ajish.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 9, 2006 05:29 PM UTC

This is almost what I want, but I do not want to merge the two documents (as it puts the information on separate pages). I would like to put the MemoryStream from the PDFLogicDocument into the PDFDocument within the same aspx file. Is this possible? So in your sample file, I want something along the lines of this line of code pdfDoc.Graphics.DrawText(new PointF(10,10), (MemoryStream)ldoc.ToString(), pdfDoc.Fonts.Add(Syncfusion.Pdf.Shared.FontBaseFamily.Courier)); So that I can control the location of the MemoryStream text and not have it appear on the next page. Thanks!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon