We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TrackBar

Hi there, I want to be able to add a TrackBar (Slider) control to a bar, i am using the Bar class and i am adding: BarItems, ComboBoxBarItems,TextBoxBarItem etc... There is no TrackBarBarItem class. I''ve read in your forums that i can use CommandBar instrad of the Bar class and then i can add anything to it, but i am using the XPMenus package and they can not mix i can not add a BarItem to the controls of a CommandBar. I want to use the XP style with my bars and menus and still to be able to add a TrackBar. 0L

5 Replies

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team June 7, 2006 11:10 AM UTC

Hi OL, I am afraid, in the current implementation of XPMenus Framework, only barItems can be added to the Bar. CommandBar is mainly developed to add any other controls. Please refer the attached sample. In this sample I have created a Commandbar from the MainFrameBarManager and set its Style property to OfficeXP, so that the Bars and Commandbars get OfficeXP style. TrackBar-with-Toolbar.zip Please let me know if you have any questions.Thanks for using Syncfusion products. Thank you, J.Nagaraj

OL Omry Levy June 7, 2006 11:34 AM UTC

Thanks for the sample But, I see that you add the CommandBar to the MainFrameBarManager DetachedCommandBars collection. What if i want a command bar with toolbar buttons and a track bar on the same bar,i''ve tried to add a ToolBarButton to the ControlBar Controls collection with no success, adding a BarItem to it will fail also so how can i achive this ? And could you add a TrackBarBarItem class to the available bar item types. 0L

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team June 8, 2006 05:04 AM UTC

Hi OL, XPMenus Bar can allow only BarItem type to be added into it. CommandBar allows only controls to be added into it and not the BarItem type. However, we have logged a feature request # 991 as per your request to implement a TrackBarBarItem type. We will try our very best to implement this feature at the earliest. You could track the progress of this feature at this link below : Feature Request #991 - Add TrackBarBarItem class to the available BarItem types in the XPMenus Framework Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, J.Nagaraj

SW Steven Wolff replied to J.Nagarajan January 12, 2018 03:45 PM UTC

Hi OL, I am afraid, in the current implementation of XPMenus Framework, only barItems can be added to the Bar. CommandBar is mainly developed to add any other controls. Please refer the attached sample. In this sample I have created a Commandbar from the MainFrameBarManager and set its Style property to OfficeXP, so that the Bars and Commandbars get OfficeXP style. TrackBar-with-Toolbar.zip Please let me know if you have any questions.Thanks for using Syncfusion products. Thank you, J.Nagaraj

Eval

MK Mallika Kannan Syncfusion Team January 17, 2018 11:33 AM UTC

Hi Steven Wolff 

Thanks for your update. 

At present there is no default support to add the TrackBar into XPMenus BarItem. It can only achieved by add the TrackBar control in to CommandBar and add that CommandBar to the DetachedCommandBars collection of MainFrameBarManager. The same has been provided in our last updated sample. If you need further assistance on this, please update us more details, this would help us to proceed further. 

Regards, 
Mallika 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon