We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridGroupingControl and Multiple Row Header

Hi, I have GridGroupingControl which is bound to data source. Is it possible to have in GridGroupingControl functionality similar to GDBGMultiHeader sample - in particular I am interested in reproducing "Covered Cell - Group One", "Covered Cell - Group Two" functionality. Right now I have something like this: --------------------------------------------- PrevVal1Col|PrevVal2Col|CurVal1Col|CurVal2Col --------------------------------------------- Data goes here What I need is ------------------------------- Val1Col|Val2Col|Val1Col|Val2Col ------------------------------- Previous |Current ------------------------------- Data goes here Instead of "Previous" and "Current" there will be text generated on fly to something like "Previous 02/02/2002" and "Current 03/03/2003" Any ideas how this can be done? For some historical/other reasons this has to be done with GridGroupingControl. Version I am using is 3.3 Boris.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 7, 2006 05:54 AM UTC

Hi Boris, The intent behavior can be achieved by having an extra section at the top. Please refer to this forum thread that deals with a similar issue, and also refer to the sample in \Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\CustomSectionInGroup\ to know more about custom section. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Regards, Calvin.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon