We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Resolution of Rendered image (Url to PDF)

I find that when rendering a url the image generated (even if the Meta File option is defined) is not resolution indenpendent. Meaning, when I either zoom in (in the PDf document) the text in the document (I understand the images will have whatever resolution they have) is pixelated. Some urls work fine but others don''t. The end result is that the printed document is not sharp.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 8, 2006 05:46 AM UTC

Hi Shiv, Yes, I was able to see the problem and you are right. Only the text in the PDF document will be resolution independent and the images will have whatever resolution they have when metafile option is defined. In this case the url send to us through mail the table in it is rendered as image thats why the text in the table is pixelated when it is zoomed. However I will consult with the development team regarding this issue and send you an update as soon as possible. Thanks, Ajish.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon