We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Grid control - copy to clipboard

I gather that the vanilla copy via Ctrl-C pastes into Word only as text with gutters to separate rows and columns. And it appears that the Grid-to-doc support does similarly. Is there any obvious way to get a grid into Word as an actual table?

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 7, 2006 05:14 AM UTC

Hi Ralph, Here is a sample that places the grid as a table in the Clipboard and then it can be pasted in a word document. Let us know if this serves your need. Regards, Calvin.

HTMLExport.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 9, 2006 04:05 PM UTC

Calvin, thanks for the info and sample. Unfortunately the sample doesn''t compile -- a fact that I find very troubling, since it contradicts my documentation. E:\research\HTMLExport\Form1.cs(94): ''Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControl'' does not contain a definition for ''SerializeCellsBehavior'' the code: this.gridControl1.SerializeCellsBehavior = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridSerializeCellsBehavior.SerializeAsRangeStylesIntoCode; What puzzles me is that the properties of the syncfusion ~references~ in the project all indicate runtimeversion 1.1.4322 and version 3.301.0.0 Does this mean version 3 files dlls are still around ? I deinstalled v3 recently... and after this cropped up I even de-installed Version 4.1.0.62 and then reinstalled it. I''m very puzzled.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 12, 2006 01:10 PM UTC

Hi Ralph, I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please try deleting all the Syncfusion dlls and policy files in the GAC (C:\WINDOWS\Assembly folder on a Windows XP machine or C:\WINNT\Assembly folder on a Windows 2000 machine) and then run the Build Manager and the Assembly Manager. Start Menu >> All Programs >> Syncfusion >> Essential Suite 4.1.x.x >> Utilities>> Build Manager Regards, Calvin.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 14, 2006 11:55 AM UTC

Calvin, Worked, thanks. (but, btw, the sample still has an error, the value for the Serialization enumeration in the original source was undefined (but it was obvious that what was intended.) ''best -ralph

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon