We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

nodeshit

In syncfusion 2 I was using the Controller.NodesHit collection in mouse_up event to detect ports being hit. In vers 4 I am not seeing ports being included in the NodesHit collection. Has this behavior changed as designed and if so what other way can I detect ports on a mous_up eveent? Truman

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 4, 2006 02:06 PM UTC

Hi Truman, You can detect a symbol''s port collection by using Symbol.Ports property. Kindly look at the following code snippet private void diagram1_MouseUp(object sender, MouseEventArgs e) { if ( this.diagram1.Controller.NodesHit.Count != 0 && this.diagram1.Controller.NodesHit.First is Symbol) { Symbol sym = this.diagram1.Controller.SelectionList.First as Symbol; for(int i=0;i

TL Truman Lackey July 6, 2006 12:34 AM UTC

In ver 2 of Syncfusion diagram the nodesHit collection was including ports that were hit in the collection. In 4.1.0.62 this does not seem to be the case.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 11, 2006 10:21 AM UTC

Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Adding ports to NodesHit collection has been modified with the latest version. And if your intention is get access to the ports during the mouseUp event . P lease try with the code snippet provided in the previous update and do let us know if you run into any problem with this . We will be happy to assist you. However, I have logged a QA report on this issue . The report id is # 2369 . You can track the report details by referring the following link, http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/diagram/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=2369 We will do our best to fix the issues and will get back to you once we fix the issue. Thank you for your support to Syncfusion products. Regards, Praveena.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon