We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

CellType = "Static" and currency format

Hi I want my grid to be static, because the user must not edit nor select any content on the cells, and at the same time i have columns that show currency numbers. I have tried: Grid.TableStyle.CellType = "Static" Grid.TableStyle.CellType = "Currency" but I only can assign one of those values at the same time. How can i make a cell static and, at the same time show its value in currency format?

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 6, 2006 12:46 PM UTC

Hi Roberto, There is no built-in support for this. You need to handle the DrawCellDisplayText event for coverting the display text to currency formated text. Here is a code snippet. this.gridControl1.TableStyle.CellType = "Static"; this.gridControl1.TableStyle.CellValue = 45.02; private void gridControl1_DrawCellDisplayText(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridDrawCellDisplayTextEventArgs e) { if(e.RowIndex > 0 && e.ColIndex > 0) { if( e.DisplayText != null && e.DisplayText != string.Empty ) { double d = double.Parse(e.DisplayText); e.DisplayText = string.Format("{0:C}",d); } } } Let me know if you need any further assistance. Best Regards, Haneef

RM Roberto Martinez June 6, 2006 02:13 PM UTC

It works very well thank you

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon