We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

PDF Form fill

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

44868 Jun 6,2006 08:42 AM UTC Jun 6,2006 10:20 AM UTC Windows Forms 3
Tags: PDF
Mattieu Mezil
Asked On June 6, 2006 08:42 AM UTC

In the last version, you can fill some pdf form. I have two remarks about this. I find the instantiation of PDFDocument very long. 60 seconds for the attached pdf file. (Less than one second for http://www.codeproject.com/csharp/MgPDFReader.asp). Moreover, I regret that I don’t have access to the Type of field. I wanted to do this: foreach (IPDFField iField in form.Fields) { Syncfusion.Pdf.Implementation.Parsing.PDFLoadedField field = iField as Syncfusion.Pdf.Implementation.Parsing.PDFLoadedField; if ((field != null) && (field.Type == PDFFieldTypeEnum.TextField)) { […] } } But the class Syncfusion.Pdf.Implementation.Parsing.PDFLoadedField is inaccessible due its protection level.

Mattieu Mezil
Replied On June 6, 2006 09:18 AM UTC

>In the last version, you can fill some pdf form. >I have two remarks about this. > >I find the instantiation of PDFDocument very long. 60 seconds for the attached pdf file. (Less than one second for http://www.codeproject.com/csharp/MgPDFReader.asp). > >Moreover, I regret that I don’t have access to the Type of field. > >I wanted to do this: > >foreach (IPDFField iField in form.Fields) > >{ > > Syncfusion.Pdf.Implementation.Parsing.PDFLoadedField field = iField as Syncfusion.Pdf.Implementation.Parsing.PDFLoadedField; > > if ((field != null) && (field.Type == PDFFieldTypeEnum.TextField)) > > { > > […] > > } > >} > >But the class Syncfusion.Pdf.Implementation.Parsing.PDFLoadedField is inaccessible due its protection level. > >

12254-02-2.zip

Ajish [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 6, 2006 09:39 AM UTC

Hi Mezil, It is possible in Essential PDF to get type of field and then fille value for each field. Here is code to do this IPDFForm form = ldoc.Form; foreach( IPDFField field in ldoc.Form.Fields ) { IPDFLoadedField lfield = field as IPDFLoadedField; if( lfield != null && lfield.Type == PDFFieldTypeEnum.TextField ) { lfield.Value = "Hello"; } } Here is a sample for your reference: FillForm.zip Please take a look at the sample and let me know if you have any other questions. Regarding the time taken to the pdf file to generate it takes 8~10 secs in my system. However I will investigate on this issue and send you an update soon. Thanks, Ajish.

Mattieu Mezil
Replied On June 6, 2006 10:20 AM UTC

Thanks. M. MEZIL >Hi Mezil, > >It is possible in Essential PDF to get type of field and then fille value for each field. Here is code to do this > > > >IPDFForm form = ldoc.Form; > >foreach( IPDFField field in ldoc.Form.Fields ) >{ > IPDFLoadedField lfield = field as IPDFLoadedField; > if( lfield != null && lfield.Type == PDFFieldTypeEnum.TextField ) > { > lfield.Value = "Hello"; > } >} > > >Here is a sample for your reference: FillForm.zip > >Please take a look at the sample and let me know if you have any other questions. Regarding the time taken to the pdf file to generate it takes 8~10 secs in my system. However I will investigate on this issue and send you an update soon. > >Thanks, >Ajish. >

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;