We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

4.101.0.50 Bug with Ctrl+C in remote session

Hello, There is bug in Edit control 4.101.0.50 with copy operation in remote session. 1. open remote session to another computer (WinXP remote desktop) 2. open sample application (for example ContextChoiceAndContextPromptDemo_2003) in remote session 2. Select some text in edit control 3. Press Ctrl+C 4. Application crashes "The requested clipboard operation failed."

Error29.zip

8 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 5, 2006 05:11 PM UTC

Hi Evgeny, Our apologies for the delayed response.We are looking in to this issue and will get back to you shortly. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Ebenezer.P

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 6, 2006 07:19 AM UTC

Hi Evgeny, I have tested for this issue using v4.1.0.50 and was not able to see the problem.I have attached a screenshot of the sample used for testing.Please let me know if I am missing something. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Ebenezer.P

Screenshot18.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 7, 2006 07:21 AM UTC

Hi! I have got this error on all computers in our network, it doesn''t matter if visual studio is installed or not. Operating systems are WinXP SP2.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 7, 2006 12:16 PM UTC

I also attach the minidump for checking environment on the my remote computer.

minidump.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 8, 2006 12:35 PM UTC

Hi Evgeny, Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. I do see this problem here and have notified the development team in this regard. We have logged a bug report Defect# 2196 on this, and will try our very best to address the same at the earliest. You could track the progress of this bug fix at this link below : Defect #2196 - Exception thrown when Ctrl + C is used. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Ebenezer.P

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 28, 2006 10:37 AM UTC

Hi Evgeny,

Defect 2196 has been fixed internally and the fixes will be available in the next release of Essential Edit.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Manohari.R

BI Bits April 10, 2007 05:29 PM UTC

Hi!,

Is this fixed in version 4.2.0.60?

Thanks,
Bits

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 16, 2007 04:26 PM UTC

Hi Bits,

Our apologies for the delayed response. This issue has not been fixed in v4.2.0.60. Please let me know if you need any other information.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Ebenezer.P

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon