We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Find and replace

Hello! Does this component have a find and replace feature? I''ve been reading the documentation and forums and I cannot find the answer to this. I am trying to see if I can create a template that contains the formatting, logos, headers/footers and some bookmarks (or form fields) that my code can use to replace with data (i.e. "model title," "analysis title," "report date," (which has to be sent from the application because each analysis has a CultureInfo object attached to it) etc.). This template will be used to create a new file. The new file will also have other headings and paragraphs starting on page 2, depending on what the user chose to report in the application. Is there a way to do this? If so, can you point me to the right direction? Thank you very much for your assistance!

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 1, 2006 03:27 PM UTC

Hi Elsa, Yes, version 4.2 has support for Find and Replace. Please take a look at the samples under C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.2.0.37\Windows\DocIO.Windows\Samples\Find And Replace and let me know if you have any questions. The latest version can be downloaded from Version 4.2 Best regards, Stephen. >Hello! Does this component have a find and replace feature? I''ve been reading the documentation and forums and I cannot find the answer to this. > >I am trying to see if I can create a template that contains the formatting, logos, headers/footers and some bookmarks (or form fields) that my code can use to replace with data (i.e. "model title," "analysis title," "report date," (which has to be sent from the application because each analysis has a CultureInfo object attached to it) etc.). This template will be used to create a new file. The new file will also have other headings and paragraphs starting on page 2, depending on what the user chose to report in the application. > >Is there a way to do this? If so, can you point me to the right direction? > >Thank you very much for your assistance!

EC Elsa C. Wood June 8, 2006 07:23 PM UTC

I used it and it works. Thanks!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon