We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

flickering while dragging the custompoints

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

44703 Jun 1,2006 02:28 AM Jun 1,2006 02:48 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Chart
sharada
Asked On June 1, 2006 02:28 AM

Hai All, i am selecting one custom point among all available ,and i am dragging it.when i am reassigining that custom point to new mouse position,the remaining custom points are flickering,some times these points are disappearing for a while.i am handling this entire scenario(reassigning to new point) in Mouse_move. please,can anybody guide me regarding this?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 1, 2006 02:48 AM

Hi Sharada, I feel sorry for the inconvenience caused. This is known issue and this issue has been fixed in the version 4.2.0.16. I recommend you to upgrade to the latest version 4.2 of Essential Studio. The final release of the same is expected in few days. You can also download the RC (4.2.0.27) from the link below: http://www.syncfusion.com/Downloads/latestversion.aspx Thanks for your continued support to Syncfusion products. Regards, Rashidha

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;