We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

PDF Metadat

I would like to know how we could read or write Custom Properties to the generated PDF. We can do this manually from inside of Acrobat by going to File....Document Properties and clicking the Custom tab then entering the Name and Value of the new property. We would like to do this programmatically if possible. Any help that you can give me on this would be appreciated

1 Reply

AJ Ajish Syncfusion Team June 1, 2006 12:36 PM UTC

Hi Larry, Thank you for your interest in Essential PDF. Use the following peace of code to set properties of the loaded document. // Set pdf document properties. pdfDoc.Properties.Producer ="Syncfusion Inc."; pdfDoc.Properties.Subject ="Demo"; pdfDoc.Properties.Title ="PDFDemo"; pdfDoc.Properties.Author = "Syncfusion Inc."; Currently it is not possible to get the values of the document properties from the loaded document. However it is fixed internally and this fix should be available in the next release. Here is a sample for your reference to set document properties of the loaded document: Sample.zip Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks, Ajish.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon