We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

XPTaskBarItems generate errors on build

Anyone have any idea why this error is being generated. I create an xp task bar box, then I add some items, then I go to build and boom I get the attached error. All the syncfusion dlls on my machine are of the same version (4.102.0.50). Thanks Greg

syncfusion_error0.zip

4 Replies

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team May 31, 2006 07:54 PM UTC

Hi, Do you have multiple versions of Essential Studio (v.3.3 and v.4.1.0.50) on your machine. If so, please uninstall the older versions. Also, please check whether the CopyLocal property of Syncfusion assemblies are set to false. Regards, Mano

GR Greg May 31, 2006 08:50 PM UTC

Sorry... only 1 version of Syncfusion installed. I set the CopyLocal property of the syncfusion assemblies to false... no change. Greg >Hi, > >Do you have multiple versions of Essential Studio (v.3.3 and v.4.1.0.50) on your machine. If so, please uninstall the older versions. > >Also, please check whether the CopyLocal property of Syncfusion assemblies are set to false. > >Regards, >Mano

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team June 1, 2006 09:04 AM UTC

Hi Greg, This error will occur only when the Copy Local property of Syncfusion assemblies are set to true. Please delete the local copies of Syncfusion assemblies (if any) in the bin/Debug/.. folder of your application and try building it again. Also check whether the Syncfusion assemblies are properly installed into GAC. If you still see the problem, please post us the sample that shows this issue. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Mano

GR Greg June 1, 2006 12:51 PM UTC

That did the trick... they were not in my GAC... interesting how everything else worked. Greg >Hi Greg, > >This error will occur only when the Copy Local property of Syncfusion assemblies are set to true. Please delete the local copies of Syncfusion assemblies (if any) in the bin/Debug/.. folder of your application and try building it again. > >Also check whether the Syncfusion assemblies are properly installed into GAC. > >If you still see the problem, please post us the sample that shows this issue. > >Thanks for your patience. > >Regards, >Mano

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon