We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

XPTaskBarItems generate errors on build

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

44682 May 31,2006 03:32 PM Jun 1,2006 08:51 AM Windows Forms 4
Tags: Tools
Greg
Asked On May 31, 2006 03:32 PM

Anyone have any idea why this error is being generated. I create an xp task bar box, then I add some items, then I go to build and boom I get the attached error. All the syncfusion dlls on my machine are of the same version (4.102.0.50). Thanks Greg

syncfusion_error0.zip

Mano J [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 31, 2006 03:54 PM

Hi, Do you have multiple versions of Essential Studio (v.3.3 and v.4.1.0.50) on your machine. If so, please uninstall the older versions. Also, please check whether the CopyLocal property of Syncfusion assemblies are set to false. Regards, Mano

Greg
Replied On May 31, 2006 04:50 PM

Sorry... only 1 version of Syncfusion installed. I set the CopyLocal property of the syncfusion assemblies to false... no change. Greg >Hi, > >Do you have multiple versions of Essential Studio (v.3.3 and v.4.1.0.50) on your machine. If so, please uninstall the older versions. > >Also, please check whether the CopyLocal property of Syncfusion assemblies are set to false. > >Regards, >Mano

Mano J [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 1, 2006 05:04 AM

Hi Greg, This error will occur only when the Copy Local property of Syncfusion assemblies are set to true. Please delete the local copies of Syncfusion assemblies (if any) in the bin/Debug/.. folder of your application and try building it again. Also check whether the Syncfusion assemblies are properly installed into GAC. If you still see the problem, please post us the sample that shows this issue. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Mano

Greg
Replied On June 1, 2006 08:51 AM

That did the trick... they were not in my GAC... interesting how everything else worked. Greg >Hi Greg, > >This error will occur only when the Copy Local property of Syncfusion assemblies are set to true. Please delete the local copies of Syncfusion assemblies (if any) in the bin/Debug/.. folder of your application and try building it again. > >Also check whether the Syncfusion assemblies are properly installed into GAC. > >If you still see the problem, please post us the sample that shows this issue. > >Thanks for your patience. > >Regards, >Mano

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;