We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

line width

Hi, I need to show the gridlines, but theey make that the valuelines are not very clear/recognizable. Is it possible to set/adjust the line width from a serie? Otherwise: is it possible to make the gridlines less dominant? I am working with version 3.201.1.0

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 1, 2006 05:08 AM UTC

Hi, Please take a look at the sample attached. Let me know if this fulfills your requirement. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion product. Regards, F.Rashidha

ChartGridLinesSample.zip

SH sh June 2, 2006 01:22 PM UTC

Hi Rashida, Thanks a lot. This helped me a lot. Leaves me with one question: is it correct that the gridlinstyle.width cannot be set smaller than 1? I tried to set it it with 0.5 or smaller, but that did not make any difference. I now solved it using the dashstyle preperty, so the gridlines aren''t that dominant, which helps enough for now, I think. Thank you, Sandra

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 5, 2006 06:29 AM UTC

Hi, Yes you are right, the gridlinstyle.width cannot be set smaller than 1f. The default width of the gridline''s width is 1f. Beacause of this you are not able to make any difference. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion product. Regards, F.Rashidha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon