We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridGroupingControl - Verical Scroll Bar with Record Preview Row

Hi, We are using Syncfusion v 3.2.1.0. I have a GGC with record preview row being toggled on/off. When i have more records, I see a vertical scrollbar in the grid. When preview is OFF, click on a record and pressing down arrow key will scroll the VScrollBar down, which is correct. But when preview is ON, VScrollBar is not moving down and selected record is not visible to the user. But record selection is happening correctly. I think it is only about moving the VScrollBar. Can you please help me in this? Rgds Rajani Kanth

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 31, 2006 09:38 AM UTC

Hi Rajani, You need to scroll the currentcell into view after preview is ON. Here is a code snippet. GridCurrentCell cc = this.grid.TableControl.CurrentCell; this.grid.TableControl.ScrollCellInView(cc.RowIndex,cc.ColIndex); Please let me know if this helps. Regards, Haneef

BR Badri Rajani Kanth June 1, 2006 02:20 PM UTC

Hi Haneef, I tried using that. But still the sam problem. Can you plz look into this again? Rgds Rajani Kanth

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 2, 2006 04:17 AM UTC

Hi Rajani, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Try this code to scroll the current cell into view. Here is a code snippet if(IsPreview) { IsPreview = false; this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.TableOptions.ShowRecordPreviewRow = false; GridCurrentCell cc = this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.CurrentCell; this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.ScrollCellInView(cc.RowIndex,cc.ColIndex); } else { IsPreview = true; this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.TableOptions.ShowRecordPreviewRow = true; //Extra one row added for each row.... so you need to scroll the two times of the current rowIndex. GridCurrentCell cc = this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.CurrentCell; this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.ScrollCellInView(cc.RowIndex * 2,cc.ColIndex); } Here is a sample. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/PreviewRow_ccb4c1f4.zip Please let me know if this helps. Regards, Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon