We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Missing last line of displayed file in editcontrol

Hi, I''m using Syncfusion 4.102.0.50 editcontrol. I''m loading a filestream into the edit control via this.LoadStream(new System.IO.MemoryStream(myFileStream)). Everything works fine so far. But the last row is not displayed in the edit control, if there''s no line break after the last line. The complete line (including all text) disappears. I attached a sample file I''m displaying in the edit control which should show this problem. Am I doing something wrong? Yours Christian!

21.zip

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 31, 2006 05:54 AM UTC

Hi Christian, This was a known issue Defect #1385 - EditControl does not display the last line in a file which does not terminate with CRLF that has been fixed in our latest version v4.2 Release Candidate.Our latest version v4.2 can be downloaded from the link below: http://www.syncfusion.com/Downloads/latestversion.aspx Please test your application with this version and let me know if this resolves your problem. We appreciate your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Ebenezer.P

DW dwedewdew May 31, 2006 07:28 AM UTC

Hi Ebenezer, thanks for the response. However, I''m not able to install and therefore test our application with your latest syncfusion version right now. Is there a known workaround for this bug? Yours Christian!

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 1, 2006 10:52 AM UTC

Hi Christian, It is possible to display the last line in v4.1.0.50.I have attached a sample that illustrates this.Please let me know if this meets your requirements. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Ebenezer.P

44627.zip

CT Christian Teufel June 1, 2006 01:00 PM UTC

Thanks, it works. Yours Christian!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon