We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridGroupingControl - RecordPreviewCell Width Problem with columns customization

Hi, We are using syncfusion V3.2.1.0. Our grid has RecordPreviewRow and customizable column display. For example, when I display 3 columns, I see RecordPreviewRow taking more width than all the 3 columns together. And Preview also gets displayed in two cells in RecordPreviewRow. But when I manually drag the columns and increase the width, then RecordPreviewRow displays only one single preview cell, which is correct behaviour. When I display 6 columns also it is fine. But I dont want to increase the columns width, as they are always fixed (NOT ALL of equal size, and I dont want to in display full available area). When I icrease/decrease the columns number, i want to see the column header width changing and RecordPreviewRow getting adjusted, with only one preview cell per RecordPreviewRow. How I do this? Rgds Rajani Kanth

1 Reply

BR Badri Rajani Kanth May 25, 2006 03:11 PM UTC

Hi, This solution is working fine. private void TableModel_QueryColWidth(object sender, GridRowColSizeEventArgs e) { if(e.Index < gridGroupingControl.TableModel.ColCount) { GridColumnDescriptor gridColumnDescriptor = gridGroupingControl.TableModel.GetHeaderColumnDescriptorAt(e.Index); if( (gridColumnDescriptor != null) && (mGridColumnsText.Contains(gridColumnDescriptor.HeaderText))) { //dont change size e.Handled = true; } } else { e.Size = 0; e.Handled = true; } } Plz inform me if any thing wrong with the above code. Rgds Rajani Kanth

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon