We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DateTime field in GridDataBoundGrid

Hi, I have a datatable with 2 columns of type DateTime. In the GDBGrid cells in those columns have a drop down arrow appear at the rightmost edge of the cell. How can I remove that arrow whilst still having the cell formatted as date time (so that sorting works correctly)? Thanks Nick

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 25, 2006 11:15 AM UTC

Hi Nick, Try this code to hide a DropDown button in a cell. Here is a code snippet. this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Binder.InternalColumns["ColumnName"].StyleInfo.ShowButtons = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridShowButtons.Hide; Please let me know if this helps. Best Regards, Haneef

NG Nick Gardner May 25, 2006 11:23 AM UTC

Thats great. Do you know how I can get the cell to show the time as well as the date (the time is available in the underlying datatable)? Thanks Nick

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 25, 2006 11:29 AM UTC

Hi Nick, Colud you try this code to set the format of the a cell in a grid. Here is a code snippet. this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Binder.InternalColumns["Date"].StyleInfo.Format = "dd/mm/yyyy MM:hh"; Let me know if you have any further assistance. Regards, Haneef

NG Nick Gardner May 25, 2006 12:06 PM UTC

Super! Thanks.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon