We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Using StackingColumn and Column together

Hi, i can not use a Stackingcolumn and a Column together. I must youse theis next to each other . Have youe some Idea''s od tips? Thanks Paul

6 Replies

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team May 24, 2006 12:47 PM UTC

Hi Paul, Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. I am afraid I am not able to reproduce this issue. I have attached a basic chart sample which displays the Stacking Column and Column chart in 3D. Could you please try running this sample at your end and reproduce the problem in sample and send it back to me so that it would be easier for me to find out the solution at the earliest? F44468.zip Also please let me know about the version of Essential Chart in which the problem occurs. Regards, Geetha

MP Mayer Paul May 24, 2006 01:54 PM UTC

Hi Geetha , many thanks for the quckly answer and the example. I mean, the StackingColumns must not behind the Column, all Columns must be in front ... I''l send you a picture, on the right side, you see a StackingColumn and a Column in front together ... Many Thanks Best regards Paul

StackingCol_And_Col.zip

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team May 25, 2006 10:12 AM UTC

Hi Paul, Thanks for the sample image. Yes. It is possible to plot a StackingColumn and Column chart together as shown on the image by setting the chart as 3D and making the Rotation and Tilt property of the chartcontrol class to 0 (so that the chart will look like a 2D chart). Please find attached the sample which illustrates this. F44468_modified.zip Kindly let me know if this helps you. Regards, Geetha

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team May 26, 2006 03:45 AM UTC

Hi Paul, I feel sorry for the inconvenience caused. I afraid that I have not attached the correct sample. With latest release of 4.2.0.27 it is possible to plot a StackingColumn and Column chart together. Please find attached the correct sample. F44468_modified.zip Thanks Regards, Geetha

CB Craig Boyd May 31, 2006 12:06 PM UTC

Hi Geetha I also have a need for stacking columns next to a normal column as mentioned above. I''m currently running 4.1.0.64. Am I entitled to upgrade to 4.2.0.27 or whatever the latest version is? Regards Craig >Hi Paul, > >I feel sorry for the inconvenience caused. > >I afraid that I have not attached the correct sample. With latest release of 4.2.0.27 it is possible to plot a StackingColumn and Column chart together. Please find attached the correct sample. > >F44468_modified.zip > >Thanks Regards, >Geetha

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team May 31, 2006 12:43 PM UTC

Hi Craig, I recommend you to upgrade to the latest version 4.2 of Essential Studio. The final release of the same is expected in few days. You can also download the RC (4.2.0.27) from the link below: http://www.syncfusion.com/Downloads/latestversion.aspx Thanks for your continued support to Syncfusion products. Regards, Geetha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon