We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

XpToolBar keyboard shortcuts

Hi, I have an MDI app in which I want to add menus to the child forms. Not really possible with standard WinForms controls so used a SyncFusion XPToolBar. XPToolBar works great except keyboard shortcut letter doesn''''t display when ALT is pressed. I.e. I''''ve set the XPToolBar menu item''''s text to "&Options". I can now press ALT + O to access that menu, but unlike standard windows controls the O is not shown as underlined when the user presses ALT on its own. Hope this makes sense and thanks in advance. Nick

1 Reply

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team May 25, 2006 04:39 AM UTC

Hi Nick, I have tested this issue and it seems to be a bug in XPToolBar. I have logged a bug report # 2132 in this regard. You can track the progress of this issue at this link below : Defect #2132 - Problem with Shortcut keys and Menu Mnemonics in XpToolBar. Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention.We will fix this issue at the earliest and keep you informed. Thank you, J.Nagaraj.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon