We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition

Hi, I''m using Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition. And I install Essential Studio, but it doesn''t appear in toolbar. If add it toolbar manually, it works. Is there any way to add to toolbar automatically, like Visual Studio 2005 Pro.

3 Replies

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team May 25, 2006 01:47 PM UTC

Hi Mitsui, Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition is fully supported with version 4.2. The toolbar will be automatically configured. Can you try with version 4.2? Best regards, Daniel

YM Yutaro Mitsui May 26, 2006 02:43 AM UTC

Yes,I''m using Evaluation version of Essential Studio v4.2.0.27. But toolbar is not configured automatically.

YM Yutaro Mitsui May 27, 2006 01:37 AM UTC

I understood the reason of this problem. I installed Visual Studio 2005 Professional and Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition in same macihne. So this problem happens. I passed over Microsoft saying "Before installing, you must uninstall any previous versions of SQL Server 2005, Visual Studio 2005, and the .NET Framework 2.0." in VWD page.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon