We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

About DropDownCalendarControl

Hi, I''m using Evaluation version of Essential Studio v4.2.0.27. And Visual Studio is 2005. When using DropDownCalendarControl in ASP.NET, there''re 2 errors. 1)Can''t input ''0'' from numeric keypad. I''m using Japanese OS,IE and Keybord. This might the reason of error. 2)JavaScript error occurs. When input month value,JavaScript error occurs. The attachment picture shows the situation. I inupt ''0'' in month field, then ''0'' appears last of textbox. The message is like that. Line:597 Word:16 ''length'' is not Null or Object. This message was Japanese(translated English). In English IE, message might not same exactly. Please tell me.

ScreenCapture.zip

4 Replies

YM Yutaro Mitsui May 24, 2006 04:33 AM UTC

As an additional information... I installed Engligh version of Windows XP Pro Sp2. And looked the sample page of this site. In English OS and(or) IE, no keybord input enable on DropDownCalendarControl. Only Up/Down allow key seems to enable. And no error occures. In Japanese OS and(or) IE, number input form keybord is enable. And error occures. If this is specifications, I want to disable keybord input on DropDownCalendarControl also in Japanese OS and IE.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 2, 2006 07:31 PM UTC

Hi, We are close to fixing this issue. We will update you as soon as we have a fix. Regards, Praveen

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 8, 2006 01:45 PM UTC

Hi Mitsui, The issue has been fixed. We will update you soon with a patch. Regards, Sharmila

BH Bhuvana Syncfusion Team July 7, 2006 06:32 AM UTC

Hi Mitsui, You can download the Service Pack .60 version from the following link. ftp://syncpatch.syncfusion.com/EssentialStudio/v4.2.0.60/syncfusionessentialstudiospsetup.exe For the unlock key, please contact our sales team (sales@syncfusion.com). Regards, Bhuvana

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon