We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

bugs

Is it just me, or is everyone else catching 10-12 bugs per user control by just trying to use them for simple purposes? I really like controls like the splashPanels and the advanced check boxes and buttons and would like to use them, but half of them are virtually unusable due to the sheer number of bugs they contain, and the other half are still seriously crippled by their bugs. It seems like each control has a few variables that will not update the code at all when you change them in the designer, and another few variables that update the code and the appearance in the designer, but have no effect on the appearance in the runtime. I''d be happy to continue sending bug reports via Direct-Trac, but the volume of bugs is so huge that it seems somewhat pointless.

1 Reply

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team May 24, 2006 01:14 PM UTC

Hi Jesse, We regret very much for the inconvienience caused. I have forwarded your feeedback about SplashPanel to the development team and I will update your incident as soon as I hear from them. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Anu.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon